Monday, July 7, 2014

S8:E10 "Elder Swan is moving??? :o "

So, I am moving next week. I'm moving about an hour south of here to be a zone leader. I'm pretty excited, but I'm way happy because I will still be coming back to Aalborg. :D It's not completely gone yet! I'm way happy for that, but it will still be sad to leave, leave all the great people here. :P oh well. But as for me and my week:
We started off on monday by stopping by having a fun family home evening with the Klitgaards. Sadly we didn't have anyone with us, but it was still good to see the sisters' investigators and try to uplift them and stuffs. Luckily for us, Sister Middlemas didn't bust out one of her random distracting comments like "Those seagulls are like Terradons, they are huge!". But it was a good day all in all. 

Tuesday we had a lesson with Abdi, which was a typical Abdi lesson. We talked about the plan of salvation, specifically where we come from, and that we are here on earth to become better. But his mind was just taking it to completely random places, but we eventually got it on track and taught the lesson. He is a great guy and trying his best though. Then we had a good visit with this less active girl who we had never met before. But she was way nice, and she hadn't been visited by missionaries for like 5 years. So it was about time. We talked about what a testimony is and where it comes from, and just got to know this sweet lady. She made fun of our danish, which kinda hurt my feel goods. But I forgave her. haha

Wednesday was fun. We had a nice little kate lesson, talked about the temple and what it is and how it blesses us. It was a good little chat, and a very good clarification for her. We also got to walk her dog that day, which was way fun. Her dog is probably the funniest looking creature that has ever been made. But I digress. We finished off the day by playing some b-ball. (sadly not outside of the school)

Thursday was zone training, a very needed interview was held afterwards. It helped me refocus and do things better. I love my mission president. He is an amazing man who has taught me so much. But interviews went a little long so we got home just in time to teach an institute lesson, and an investigator was there! It was a god lesson. We talked about obedience to the commandments and how we can test what really is from God, and that we learn and develop from the things we do and don't do. 

Friday was good, we had a party with the district for the 4th of july, I stepped n a bee, and it stung me. :( I hate bees, just like Nic cage. Then we did weekly planning. Then we had an appointment with the Vand de Weerds. (Maybrits parents.) I love them so much. It went great. 

Saturday was splits, I was with Elder Zalewski and had a party with him. We did a lot of finding, and it was still fun! It was crazy! We ate the last box of mac n cheese (Thanks fam) and everything was good. 

Sunday was a good church day, then we met with an awesome member family and ate dinner with them. We just joked about EFY or FSY and the real purpose of them.  It was way stinking funny. Then we finished the day off by stopping by one of our Greenlandic friends named Andreas, and we taught him and his friend that was there. Hopefully they will be in church on sunday, because it sounded like they wanted to come. 

But that's me, I'm doing way well still. I'm excited for the future, and time just seems to be flying by. 

Love you all!

Ældste Swan

No comments:

Post a Comment